Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada

Contact Us: Canadian Visa, Citizenship or Immigration

The Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade does not deal with immigration issues. If you have a general question about Canadian immigration, how to obtain a Canadian visa or the status of your visa application, please go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

It is important to note that full immigration services are not available at all Canadian offices abroad. For specific questions related to your file, contact the service point nearest you.



Date Modified: