The Americas: Our Neighbours, Our Priority
- 1 - 25th anniversary of Canada’s membership in the OAS
- 2 - Haiti: After the Earthquake
- 3 - Baird Attends Brazilian Presidential Inauguration
- 4 - Parliamentary Secretary Brown Attends Event Commemorating 20th Anniversary of the Summit of the Americas
- 5 - Canada delivers its National Statement at the 20th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- 6 - Minister Aglukkaq highlights importance of traditional knowledge
Canada is a country of the Americas and, as such, we place great value in fostering lasting and meaningful relationships with countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Canada’s whole-of-government envisions a more prosperous, secure and democratic hemisphere:
- More news...
- Date Modified: