- The Science behind Canada’s Arctic Continental Shelf – Canadian scientists are studying the Canadian continental shelf in the Arctic as part of the Extended Continental Shelf (ECS) Program, a large research initiative set up to identify characteristics of the shelf under the Atlantic and Arctic Oceans.
- Global TV International Polar Year Vignettes – The following series of 8 one–minute vignettes were developed by Global TV in Calgary to help raise awareness of International Polar Year science and research. The series covers topics from research on severe Arctic weather and ocean currents to the health of Inuit and involvement of Northerners in IPY research projects.
- Canada's role in the Arctic – Franklyn Griffiths is Professor Emeritus of Political Science and George Ignatieff Chair of Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Toronto.
- Canada's role in the Arctic and the collaboration amongst the Arctic States – Donald McRae is the Hyman Soloway Professor of Business and Trade Law at the University of Ottawa.
- Canada's Arctic Foreign Policy
- Canada’s Northern Strategy
- Audit of the Contributions for the Northern Dimension Program
- Summative Evaluation of the Northern Dimension of Canada's Foreign Policy
- Development for the People of the North: The Arctic Council Program during Canada’s Chairmanship (2013-15) - PDF 1.25 MB
- Joint Statement by Canada and the European Union on Access to the European Union of Seal Products from Indigenous Communities of Canada
Arctic Council Declarations
Please visit the Arctic Council website.
Arctic Region Maps
- North Circumpolar Region Map – The Atlas of Canada, Natural Resources Canada
- NTI: Lands and Resources map – Interactive map of Nunavut Tunngavik Inc
- Date Modified: