Intercultural Effectiveness for Government of Canada Employees
The goal of intercultural effectiveness is to minimize the risk of failure and enhance both the individual's and the organization's chances of success in an international environment.
Whole-of-Government Courses and Workshops
- Intercultural Effectiveness Pre-posting Course
- Intercultural Effectiveness Course for Headquarters
- Intercultural Effectiveness for Canadian Missions
- Intercultural Effectiveness for Locally Engaged Staff
- Behavioural Based Interviewing for Intercultural Effectiveness Qualification Course
Other corporate training
The Centre co-delivers corporate training for Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada with other schools in the CFSI on managing and supervising abroad. It also incorporates aspects of intercultural effectiveness in multiple professional training development courses. In all of its courses, CIL focuses on effective intercultural performance in a Canadian mission and effective adaptation in the posting country context.
Existing courses can be delivered to groups on demand and services can be adapted to suit individual and organizational learning and performance needs.
To find out more about how these services can assist you in acheiving your organizational goals, please contact CIL at firstname.lastname@example.org