More Demand for Results Based Management Training!
The Centre for Intercultural Learning (CIL) has launched a new edition of its Results-Based Management (RBM) for the Intercultural and Multi-Stakeholder Context course. Originally co-developed by CIL and the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), a revised design was rolled-out in 2008 in collaboration with the seven Provincial and Regional Councils for International Cooperation. In order to meet the changing learning needs of CIDA's Canadian partners, CIL Learning Advisors have rolled-up their sleeves and produced the 2011-2012 edition. This latest RBM course uses a case study approach and integrates CIDA's three priorities of Stimulating sustainable economic growth, Securing the future of children and youth, and Increasing food security. The course also incorporates CIDA's three cross-cutting themes of gender equality, environmental sustainability and governance. Upon completion of the three-day course, participants can expect to have increased their ability to plan, manage, monitor programs/projects, and make adjustments based on results.
" I enjoyed the course very much and it greatly increased my confidence. I look forward to using these new tools within my organization!"
Comments from a course participant.
The Results-Based Management (RBM) for the Intercultural and Multi-Stakeholder Contextcourse was launched with great success in early October, 2011 and thirteen more deliveries are planned for the next six months throughout Canada.
The RBM course will be offered in English or French and is intended for:
- CIDA partners and implementing organizations directly involved in the design, implementation, and monitoring of CIDA-sponsored projects and programs
- Those involved with implementing/coaching others in applying RBM in CIDA-sponsored programming
- Canadian organizations/institutions eligible to receive Partnerships With Canadians Branch funding
To register, please contact the Provincial or Regional Council nearest you:
- Atlantic Council for International Cooperation (ACIC)
- Alberta Council for Global Cooperation (ACGC)
- Association québécoise des organismes de coopération internationale (AQOCI)
- British Colombia Council for International Cooperation (BCCIC)
- Ontario Council for International Cooperation (OCIC)
- Manitoba Council for International Cooperation (MCIC)
- Saskatchewan Council for International Cooperation (SCIC)