Four types of workshops address the various needs of international programs or program/project teams seeking to improve the effectiveness of their collaboration.
These workshops are aimed at:
- strengthening participants' engagement in the mission/program/project;
- building the common ground necessary for making significant progress in the mission/program/project;
- strengthening mission/program/project compatibility with the local context so as to ensure viability and sustainability in the long-term; and
- improving the effectiveness of interculturally diverse teams (for Canadian missions overseas).
These four workshop types follow the steps in the project/program cycle:
- Rapid Appraisal / Stakeholder Exchange
- Program or Project Start-up
- Performance Support
- Progress Assessment Lessons Learned
NB: Each of the workshops and courses indicated below can be adapted to suit a program-based approach.
- Date Modified: