- 1 - Indigenous trade mission to New Zealand - October 9 to 11, 2018
- 2 - U.S. tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminium
- 3 - Canada’s State of Trade - 2018: Trade and Investment Update
- 4 - Visit our new website to find out more about the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP)
- 5 - LGBTQ2 trade mission to Philadelphia
- 6 - Climate finance: International business opportunities
- 7 - Spotlight on Cybersecurity
- 8 - Notice of intent to impose countermeasures action against the United States in response to tariffs on Canadian steel and aluminum products
- 9 - Is a trade barrier holding back your export business? Register a trade barrier and our Trade Commissioner Service will assist you
Learn about CETA’s benefits for Canadian businesses and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian SMEs navigate the complexities of international business.
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
Learn more / Get help
- Date Modified: