- 1 - Canada Welcomes Stakeholders to World Economic Forum Conference on Mineral Development
- 2 - Minister Fast Leads Trade Mission to South Korea
- 3 - Stay up to date with Canada’s Trade News
- 4 - Learn all about the Government of Canada trade tools to launch your small business into global markets
- 5 - Video: Minister Fast Announces 2015 ‘Go Global’ Workshops
- 6 - Canada's winning formula
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
- Minister Fast Visits the Noryangjin Seafood Market
- Minister Fast Showcases Canadian Products in South Korean Supermarket
- Minister Fast Showcases Canadian Exports at Export Café
- Minister Fast Promotes World-Class Canadian Beverage Industry in South Korea
- Minister Fast Kicks off Trade Mission to South Korea
- Date Modified: