- 1 - NAFTA Round 6 is taking place in Montreal from January 23 to 28
- 2 - Read our report: Spotlight on Global Value Chains
- 3 - Canada announces an Ombudsperson and Advisory Body on responsible business conduct abroad
- 4 - Notice of appointment opportunity
- 5 - Explore Canada, a land of many business opportunities.
Learn about CETA’s benefits for Canadian businesses and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian SMEs navigate the complexities of international business.
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
Learn more / Get help
- Date Modified: