- 1 - Spotlight on Market Research
- 2 - On September 30, 2018, the United States, Mexico and Canada announced the completion of negotiations toward a new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)
- 3 - #HaveYourSay on Canada’s consultations on trade and gender by November 30
- 4 - Minister Carr and EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström chaired the first CETA Joint Committee Meeting in Montreal on September 26, 2018
- 5 - Apply today
- 6 - CETA benefits already visible a year after its entry into force
- 7 - Spotlight on Export Financing
- 8 - First-ever Canadian LGBTQ2 trade mission
- 9 - #HaveYourSay by October 28 through the public consultation on Canada’s investment agreements (FIPAs)
- 10 - Indigenous trade mission to New Zealand - October 9 to 11, 2018
Learn about CETA’s benefits for Canadian businesses and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian SMEs navigate the complexities of international business.
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
Learn more / Get help
- Date Modified: