- 1 - Public Call for Submissions regarding Canada’s Annual Report on Human Rights and Free Trade between Canada and the Republic of Colombia
- 2 - Ready to export? Read the Step-by-Step Guide to Exporting
- 3 - Ministers at World Economic Forum Annual Meeting - January 17 to 20, 2017
- 4 - Canada and the European Union – a progressive trade agreement
- 5 - Watch the video to see how Trade Commissioners help companies make better, timelier and more cost-effective decisions to achieve their goals abroad
The Government of Canada is committed to being transparent, open and consultative with Canadians on the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps Canadian SMEs navigate the complexities of international business.
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The GMAP will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets.
- Date Modified: