- 1 - Minister Fast leads Trade Mission to Europe
- 2 - Learn all about the Government of Canada trade tools to launch your small business into global markets
- 3 - Video: Minister Fast Announces 2015 ‘Go Global’ Workshops
- 4 - Canada – Korea Free Trade Agreement brought into force: January 1, 2015
- 5 - Canada's winning formula
Canada's prosperity is linked to economic opportunities beyond our borders. Our trade agreements are helping level the international playing field for businesses like yours.
Obtain the knowledge and assistance you need to expand your business internationally.
Financial stability, low business costs and a highly skilled and educated workforce have made Canada a top investment destination. Discover all that Canada has to offer.
The Global Markets Action Plan will ensure that all the diplomatic assets of the Government of Canada are harnessed to support the pursuit of commercial success by Canadian companies and investors in key foreign markets, to generate new jobs and new opportunities for workers and families here at home.
Learn more / Get help
- Date Modified: