- APEC Leaders issue Declaration
September 9, 2012
- PM announces signing of new investment agreement with China
September 8, 2012
- PM to take part in APEC Leaders' Meeting in Russia
September 5, 2012
APEC Meetings in Russia
September 5-9, 2012
Minister Fast attends the Ministerial Meeting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Vladivostok, Russia, September 8 and 9, with Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird and representatives of 20 other member economies of the Asia-Pacific community.
Discussions will focus on:
- expanding trade and investment liberalization and improving regional economic integration;
- strengthening food security;
- establishing reliable supply chains; and
- fostering innovative growth by continuing to identify practices to promote effective, non-discriminatory and market-driven innovation policy.
Canada will use this opportunity to highlight Canada’s pro-trade plan and deepen trade relations with key markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
- 2012 APEC Ministerial Meeting
September 6, 2012
Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Date Modified: