Canada and Brazil Launch Science and Technology Initiatives
August 18, 2010
Minister Peter Van Loan announced a joint investment totaling $3.7 million for six new science and technology projects that involve more than 60 companies and universities in Canada and Brazil.
The objective is to enhance research, foster innovation, and create new technologies in the fields of fiber optics, biodegradable plastics, satellite technology, geomatics, wireless telecommunications, and nanotechnology. These projects will create jobs and wealth for Canadians and Brazilians.
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan Announces Launch of Science and Technology Initiatives - August 18, 2010
- International Trade Minister to Announce Federal Support for Technology and Innovation - August 17, 2010
- Address by Minister Van Loan on Occasion of Canada-Brazil Framework Agreement Announcement - August 18, 2010
- International Science and Technology Partnerships Program (ISTPP)
- Funding Opportunities and support
- Invest Canada-Community Initiatives (ICIC)
- Innovation, Science and Technology
- Invest in Canada
- Doing Business Abroad - Canada's Trade Commissioner Service
- Date Modified: