Minister Fast Welcomes ASEAN Officials for Five-day Visit
June 1 to 5, 2014
Minister Fast welcomes ministers and high-ranking officials from the 10 member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to Canada, in order to participate in a five-day “road show” from June 1 to 5, visiting Vancouver and Toronto to see Canadian expertise showcased.
The road show will highlight key sectors where further cooperation will benefit both ASEAN countries and Canada, such as education, infrastructure and energy. Besides meeting company representatives, the ASEAN ministers and officials will visit leading Canadian research centres and institutions, where they will witness Canadian innovation first-hand.
Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Global Markets Action Plan
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Joint Declaration on the Asean-Canada Enhanced Partnership
- The ASEAN-Canada Plan of Action
- ASEAN Commercial Opportunities Study
- Trade Commissioner Service - Focus on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
- Date Modified: