Canada and Mexico Continue to Strengthen Economic Ties
The Honourable Ed Fast, Minister of International Trade and Minister for the Asia-Pacific Gateway; Bruno Ferrari, Mexican Secretary of the Economy; and Jayson Myers, President and CEO of Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters, at the Mexico-Canada Business2Business Forum: Global Business Opportunities and Innovation Strategies, in Ottawa, on June 13, 2011.
June 13, 2011
Minister Ed Fast and Minister Christian Paradis welcomed to Ottawa, Bruno Ferrari, Mexico’s Secretary of the Economy, and discussed how trade can achieve greater prosperity for Canadians and Mexicans alike.
- Canada and Mexico Continue to Strengthen Economic Ties - June 13, 2011
- International Trade Minister Ed Fast to Speak on Trade and Investment with Mexico at Business Forum - June 12, 2011
- Address by Minister Fast to Mexico Day Event - June 13, 2011
- Biography of Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Photo collection of Minister Ed Fast - Ministerial events and visits
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Mexico
- Canada-Mexico Relations
- Market Reports (registration required)
- Mexico - A Global Commerce Strategy Priority Market
- B2B Forum - Innovation Awards
- Date Modified: