Minister Fast Attends North American Competitiveness and Innovation Conference
October 28-29, 2013
The Honourable Ed Fast, Minister of International Trade, will travel to California to participate in the North American Competitiveness and Innovation Conference with Penny Pritzker, U.S. Secretary of Commerce, and Ildefonso Guajardo, Mexico’s Secretary of Economy.
Minister Fast will highlight Canada’s free trade achievements, including the recent agreement-in-principle on a historic trade agreement with the 28-nation European Union.
Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Canada-EU Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Trade Commissioner Service - U.S.
- Trade Commissioner Service - Mexico
- Embassy of Canada to the U.S.
- Consulate General of Canada in San Francisco
- Embassy of Canada in Mexico
- North American Competitiveness and Innovation Conference
- Date Modified: