Ministerial Visit to Davos, Switzerland
January 31, 2011
Minister Van Loan attended the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland on January 28 and 29, 2011 to promote Canada's many economic advantages as an investment destination. The Minister met with counterparts from around the world to discuss international trade issues.
Minister Van Loan also attended the World Trade Organization Informal Ministerial Meeting, where trade ministers discussed the way forward on an ambitious conclusion to the Doha Round negotiations.
- Canada’s Economic Success Story Piques Interest in Davos - January 31, 2011
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan to Attend World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Following Visit to Morocco - January 27, 2011
- World Trade Organization Negotiations
- Doha Round Negotiations
- Invest in Canada (English)
- Office of the Trade Commissioner Service in Bern
- Date Modified: