Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement Negotiations
October 18, 2010
Minister Van Loan spoke at the opening plenary session of the fifth round of Canada-European Union comprehensive economic and trade agreement negotiations.
Minister Van Loan highlighted the importance of building an ambitious and comprehensive trade agreement with the European Union to open new markets for Canadian companies and create jobs for Canadians.
The sixth round of negotiations is scheduled to take place in Brussels during the week of January 17th, 2011. Negotiators hope to wrap up talks before the end of next year.
- Canada and the European Union on Track to Trade Deal - October 18, 2010
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan to Open Fifth Round of Canada-European Union Trade Negotiations - October 15, 2010
- Canada-European Union Commercial Relations
- Biography of Minister of International Trade Peter Van Loan
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) Negotiations
- Focus on the European Union
- Global Commerce Strategy Priority Market
- Canada's International Market Access Report
- Canada-European Union Relations
- Date Modified: