Eighth Round of Trade Negotiations with the European Union
July 15, 2011
Minister Fast marked the eighth round of Canada-European Union trade negotiations taking place this week in Brussels, Belgium, by highlighting the progress made to date.
Canada and the EU have held eight successful rounds of negotiations since October, 2009. To date, significant progress has been achieved in several key areas such as goods, services, investment, government procurement and many others.
The ninth round of negotiations is scheduled to take place in Ottawa in October, 2011.
- Minister Fast Says Job-creating Canada-European Union Free Trade Talks Moving Forward - July 15, 2011
- Canada-European Union Commercial Relations
- Biography of Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Photo collection of Minister Ed Fast - Ministerial events and visits
- Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) Negotiations
- Focus on the European Union
- Global Commerce Strategy Priority Market
- Canada's International Market Access Report
- Canada-European Union Relations
- Date Modified: