Furthering the Canada-India Relationship
March 13, 2012
Minister Fast attends start of Brand India Expo 2012 in Ottawa. “Our growing trade relationship shows how our people-to-people ties are helping us to deepen the Canada-India relationship,” Minister Fast told Expo organisers and participants.
He also highlighted the benefits of a Canada-India comprehensive economic partnership, which is currently being negotiated.
The Brand India Expo brings together industry experts to discuss projects and pursue investment opportunities to enhance bilateral trade.
Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Trade Mission to India (November 3-9, 2011)
- Launch of Free Trade Agreement Negotiations with India
- Emerging and growing markets - Canada sets its sights on India
- India - A Global Commerce Strategy Priority Market
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in India
- Canada–India Relations
- High Commission of Canada to India
- Market Reports (registration required)
- Date Modified: