Building Trade Relations with Asia
October 28, 2011
Minister Fast delivered a keynote address at a luncheon organized by the Vancouver Board of Trade on Friday, October 28, 2011.
Minister Fast reiterated the Government of Canada’s commitment to deepening Canada’s trade relationships in high-growth Asian markets, promoted Canada’s competitive advantages, such as the Asia-Pacific Gateway, and highlighted how international trade benefits both Canada and its trading partners.
- Minister Fast Highlights Harper Government’s Pro-trade Plan in Speech to Vancouver Board of Trade - October 28, 2011
- International Trade Minister Ed Fast to Deliver Keynote Address on the Benefits of Trade at Vancouver Board of Trade Event - October 27, 2011
- Biography of Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Photo collection of Minister Ed Fast - Ministerial events and visits
- Minister Fast's trade visit to China
- Minister Fast's visit to Japan and Indonesia
- Trade offices in Canada
- Date Modified: