Canada-India Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment
September 24, 2010
Minister Van Loan and India’s Minister of Commerce and Industry, Anand Sharma, announced public release of the results of a joint study (PDF - 3,750 KB)* on the benefits of free trade following the First Annual Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment.
The Joint Study Group recommends that negotiations should be initiated toward a substantive and ambitious trade agreement that would help meet the mutual goal of increasing bilateral trade between Canada and India to $15 billion annually within the next five years.
Canada-India Joint Statement
- Joint Statement by Canada and India on the occasion of the visit to Canada of Minister Anand Sharma, Minister Commerce and Industry of India - September 24, 2010
- Ministers Announce Findings of Study on Trade Agreement Between Canada and India - September 24, 2010
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan to Meet India’s Minister of Commerce and Industry Anand Sharma - September 23, 2010
- Canada-India Exploratory Discussions on Possible Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA) Negotiations
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in India
- Emerging and growing markets
- Canada–India Relations
*If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: