Canada the Best Place to do Business
During the G-20 Summit in Toronto, Minister Van Loan visited the Experience Canada pavilion, promoting leading Canadian businesses and highlighting Canada’s successful economy and technologies.
The Minister’s tour of the pavilion featured interactive displays of Canadian innovations from across the country.
- Minister Van Loan Highlights Canada’s Trade and Investment Priorities in Advance of G-8 and G-20 Summits – June 25, 2010
- Minister Van Loan to Highlight Canada’s Free Trade Leadership – June 17, 2010
- Invest in Canada
- Invest in Canada; Services You Can Count On
- Canada-European Union: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) Negotiations
- New free trade agreements: Colombia , Peru , Jordan , Panama
- European Free Trade Association states of Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Liechtenstein
Others related G-20 Summit activities
- Canada’s Trade and Investment Priorities in Advance of G-8 and G-20 Summits
- Minister Van Loan'speech at Munk School of Global Affairs G-20 Conference
- Date Modified: