Minister Fast Travels to New York and Washington
March 12-14, 2013
Minister Fast is in New York and Washington to meet with influential business leaders, senior U.S officials, entrepreneurs and potential U.S. investors, while also promoting the Government's commitment to capitalizing on natural resource development to create jobs and growth in both countries. In Washington he will deliver a keynote address on Canada-U.S. trade relations to key stakeholders at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Free Trade Agreement Negotiations
- Office of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in New York
- Office of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Washington, D.C.
- Doing Business in the United States
- Canada and the United States: A Strong Partnership
- Invest in Canada
- Embassy of Canada in Washington, D.C.
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator (CTA) in Boston
- The CTA (digital media) in New York
- The CTA in San Francisco / Silicon Valley
- The CTA (CleanTech) in NYC and Silicon Valley
- Date Modified: