The Government Helps Canadian Companies
August 17, 2010
At an event hosted by the Vancouver Board of Trade, Minister Van Loan announced that 30 Canadian associations will receive $2.3 million to help the businesses and industries they represent. The funding is part of the Government of Canada’s 2010-11 Global Opportunities for Associations program.
Minister Van Loan said "our government’s support will help Canadian business associations attract foreign direct investment, encourage innovation and create opportunities for Canadian businesses to market their products and services to the world".
- Government of Canada Helps Canadian Companies Compete Globally to Create Jobs and Prosperity at Home - August 17, 2010
- Address by Minister Van Loan to Vancouver Board of Trade - August 17, 2010
- Funding Opportunities
- Global Opportunities for Associations
- Investment Cooperation Program (INC)
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- The Vancouver Board of Trade
- Date Modified: