Ministerial visit to Washington, D.C.
January 21, 2011
Minister Van Loan visited Washington, D.C. on January 19 and 20, 2011 to broaden the Canada-US trade partnership to drive economic recovery and create jobs and economic growth.
During his visit, Minister Van Loan met with members of the newly elected Congress, business representatives and trade experts. He discussed the importance of the Canada-U.S. free trade relationships and promoted Canada as an economic leader and a strategic destination for investment.
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan Talks Free Trade, Jobs and Growth in Washington - January 21, 2011
- International Trade Minister Peter Van Loan to Discuss Free Trade, Jobs and Growth on Visit to Washington - January 17, 2011
- Office of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Washington, D.C.
- Doing Business in the United States
- Exporting to the United States - A Guide for Canadian Businesses
- Canada and the United States: A Strong Partnership
- Invest in Canada
- Embassy of Canada to Washington, D.C.
- Date Modified: