Ministerial visit to Washington, D.C.
October 17-18, 2011
Minister Fast concluded a productive two-day visit to Washington, D.C. to promote vital importance of Canada-U.S.trade and defend Canadian interests.
His trade visit to Washington included talks with his counterpart, United States Trade Representative Ron Kirk, where they expressed the view that strengthening the Canada-U.S. friendship will bring greater prosperity to both countries, and that in these challenging economic times governments must work together to address common challenges.
Minister Fast also met with other U.S. officials and business leaders to discuss Canada’s long-standing trade ties with the United States, which contribute to job creation and economic prosperity on both sides of our shared border.
- International Trade Minister Ed Fast Visits Washington to Promote Vital Importance of Canada-U.S. Trade and Defend Canadian Interests - October 18, 2011
- International Trade Minister Fast to Make First Official Visit to Washington, D.C. - October 14, 2011
- Biography of Minister of International Trade Ed Fast
- Photo collection of Minister Ed Fast - Ministerial events and visits
- Office of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Washington, D.C.
- Doing Business in the United States
- Canada and the United States: A Strong Partnership
- Invest in Canada
- Embassy of Canada to Washington, D.C.
- Date Modified: