Firearms, Related Goods and Ammunition
Applying for an Export Permit for Firearms, Related Goods and Ammunition
Please refer to section I of the Export Controls Handbook.
Applying for an Import Permit for Firearms, Related Goods and Ammunition
The following correspond to some of the most commonly encountered scenarios. Exporters should also read and understand the relevant questions and answers presented on our Frequently Asked Questions (Firearms) web page. However, if your particular situation does not clearly fit into any of the scenarios listed below, please contact the Export Controls Division.
- Temporary export for an overseas competition
- Temporary export for an overseas hunting trip
- Export of a firearm for repair (temporary export) or replacement (permanent export)
- Permanent export of a firearm by an individual
- Permanent export by a business
- Export of certain prohibited firearms, prohibited weapons, or prohibited devices
- Export of firearms-related goods or ammunition without accompanying firearms
- Date Modified: