Notice to Importers
Dairy – CETA Industrial Cheese Tariff Rate Quota (TRQ) (Items 141 to 157 on the Import Control List)
Appendix 2 – Affidavit for further processors
[To be printed on company letterhead]
I [NAME OF PERSON], A RESIDENT OF THE COUNTY OR MUNICIPALITY OF [_________________], IN THE PROVINCE OF [______________] MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS:
- I am employed by [Applicant name] as [job title].
- [Applicant name] does and will continue to do business in [Allocation year] as a further processor of further processed food products in its own provincially-licensed or federally-registered facilities.
- In the period of October 1, [Year] to September 30, [Year] as a further processor, the company has used XX kilograms of cheese as an ingredient in the production of further processed food products, other than cheese, in its own provincially-licensed or federally-registered facilities during the reference period.
- No statistical sampling techniques were used to estimate the quantity of cheese in kilograms used as an ingredient in the production of further processed food products, other than cheese, during the reference period of October 1, [Year] to September 30, [Year].
- I have excluded in my calculation all further processed food products that are considered as cheese (for example from cheese in bulk to shredded cheese) as defined in Items 141 to 157 on the Import Control List.
- All other information provided by [Applicant name] on the “CETA Tariff Rate Quotas (TRQ) – Industrial cheese - Application form” for [Allocation year] is accurate and complete.
- I understand that the information provided by [Applicant name] in this affidavit will be used to assess [Applicant name] application for a share of the [Allocation year] CETA industrial TRQ. I am aware that Section 17 of the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) forbids anyone to furnish false or misleading information or knowingly to make any misrepresentation in any application in order to procure an import permit. I am aware that Section 18 of the EIPA forbids any person to knowingly induce, aid or abet any other person to contravene any of the provisions of the EIPA.
Sworn before me at the City of ________________________________________in the province
of______________________, on this ____________ day of ________[Month]of ______ [Year]
Notary Public, Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
Signature and printed or typed name of swearer
- Date Modified: