Notices to Importers
Eggs and Egg Products (Item 135 To 139 On The Import Control List)
Appendix 4 - Affidavit for applications for a market share of the eggs and egg products TRQ
I, [NAME OF PERSON], A RESIDENT OF THE COUNTY OR MUNICIPALITY OF , IN THE PROVINCE OF , MAKE OATH AND SAY AS FOLLOWS :
1. ;I am employed by [applicant name] as a [job title].
2. ;The information contained in this affidavit pertains to [applicant name] application form for an import allocation for the [shell eggs] [egg products] or [eggs for breaking purposes] portion of the eggs and egg products TRQ for the period January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2013 (“the application”).
3. ;[Applicant name] does and will continue to do business in 2014 as a [grading station] [processed egg station] [wholesaler] and/or [distributor] as outlined in Notice to Importers No. 848 dated November 1, 2013.
4. ;I examined [applicant name] sales invoices covering the period from October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 having a total of (quantity) [dozens] or [kilograms] and a total of [amount] dollars of eggs or egg products.
5. ;I compared the total dollar amount of each of the sales invoices to banking records (or other financial documents indicating that full payment had been received) and found them to be in agreement.
6. ;I examined and, where necessary, recalculated the conversion of sales of eggs or egg products as reported by [applicant name] sales journal from October 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013 into dozens for shell eggs and eggs for breaking purposes, and into kilograms for egg products. I confirm that the calculations were mathematically correct.
7. ;I confirm that all related applicants and all related persons as defined in Appendix 5 to the Notice were described in the application.
8. ;I am listing the name, address and percentage of share ownership of all shareholders owning 5% or more of the total voting shares as described in [applicant name] register of share ownership and confirm that the register of share ownership matches the list in the application.
9. ;I agree that any information provided by me or my firm to Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada (DFATD) in support of [applicant name] application for a share of the 2014 eggs and egg products (TRQ) is subject to review by an independent public accountant (or an accountant named by DFATD), if and as required by DFATD, and that all costs related to work by the accountant shall be borne by [applicant name].
10. ;I understand that the information provided by me in this affidavit will be used to assess [applicant name] application for a share of the 2014 eggs and egg products TRQ. I realize that section 17 of the Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA) forbids any person from furnishing false or misleading information and forbids knowingly making any misrepresentation in any application pursuant to the EIPA. I am aware that section 18 of the EIPA forbids any person from knowingly inducing, aiding or abetting any other person in contravening any of the provisions of the EIPA.
11. ;I confirm that all information provided in the application is accurate and complete.
Sworn before me at the City of _________________________
in the province ______________________________________
on this ; __________ day of _______________________2013.
Notary Public, Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
Signature and printed or typed name of swearer
- Date Modified: