Monthly Summary Export Report - Import for Re-Export Program
A monthly summary export report must be submitted as a Microsoft Excel file. The date completed, name of the company, plant location, month and year must be provided on the file, followed by the following rows and columns:
Rows: one row for each export shipment.
- Shipment date;
- U.S. Customs Entry Number (or alternatively, the Bill of Lading number);
- Finished Product Information:
- Finished Product Name;
- Internal Product Code;
- Finished Product HS code;
- FInished Product Weight (kg);
- Value ($CAD);
- Country of Destination;
- Imported Ingredient HS code (xxxx.xx.xx.xx.xxxx);
- Name of Imported Ingredient (For finished products with more than one imported dairy ingredient, use multiple lines as necessary);
- % (in terms of weight) of Imported Ingredient included in the FInished Product; and
- Weight (kg) of Imported Ingredient included in the Finished Product.