At a Glance: Import for Re-Export Program Forms and Procedures
IREP Reporting Overview
This presentation provides an overview of the forms used for the IREP reporting requirements.
Companies participating in the IREP are required to submit:
- An Export Product List (Section 13 form) – submitted with the application, for each ingredient imported under IREP
- An Export Report – on a monthly basis
- An Inventory Report (Section 16 form) - every 2 months
The information provided in these forms is used by the IREP team to assess company trends, performance, and compliance with the IREP requirements.
- The completion of the forms must be accurate and thorough in order for analysis of company activity and reporting to be effective.
- Similarly, to ensure extraction of the data leads to accurate results during the analysis process, it is of utmost importance that the forms not be modified in any way.
Detailed information is available in the five tabs below.
- Date Modified: