Turkey & Turkey Products
Imports of turkey & turkey products into Canada are subject to controls under Canada’s Export and Import Permits Act (EIPA). Below you will find information on the administration of Canada's import controls on those commodities. In particular, the Notices to Importers detail the policies and practices of the Department and which products are covered.
Import for Re-export Program policies, conditions and administrative requirements are set out in the Notice to Importers on Supplemental Imports. Note that the IREP is subject to the restriction on drawback and duty deferral programs as set out in Article 303(1)(b) of the NAFTA. Additional information related to IREP administrative procedures is available on the controlled products section of the web site.
Notices to Importers
Tariff Rate Quota Utilization Tables
- Import Permits Issuance - Weekly: BRP02F-W
- Import Permits Issuance - Quarterly: BRP02F
- Imports Permit Issuance for Turkey and Turkey Products by Country of Origin: Turkey Ctry Summ
- ARCHIVED - Import Permits Issuance - Weekly: BRP02F-W
- ARCHIVED - Import Permits Issuance - Quarterly: BRP02F
- ARCHIVED - Imports Permit Issuance for Turkey and Turkey Products by Country of Origin: Turkey Ctry Summ
Turkey Quota Holders Lists
- Date Modified: