Contact Us

International Education

There are a variety of programs and funding available to non-Canadians who want to study in Canada. The first place to look for information is the Web site of the Canadian embassy nearest you. Or, visit the International Education Web site.

Some countries and international organizations offer opportunities for Canadian scholars to further their studies or conduct research abroad. For more information visit the International Education Web site or contact the embassy of the country in which you wish to study.

There is useful information for non-Canadians about study options on the official Study in Canada web portal, where there is a search function to look for post-secondary study programs in Canada, as well as to get an estimate of the costs for study and for living, information about study permits and visas, and links related to scholarships.

Please Note: this button will let you send a message to the International Education division at Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada. We regret that we cannot respond to questions regarding visas, study permits, work permits or immigration. If you need information about these subjects, you should contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada via their web site. If you are in Canada, please call the Citizenship and Immigration hotline at 1-888-242-2100.

Contact Us: Enquiries Service - Online Form