Contact Us

Interested in a Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada employee? Search the Government of Canada Employee Directory.

Services and programs contact information

If you have questions about a specific service, please use the following links to direct you to the right contacts. If you cannot find the service or program you are looking for, our Enquiries Service can assist you.

Note: Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada does not deal with immigration issues. Please go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Authentication of documents




Education and youth



Call centre contact information

1-800-267-8376 (toll-free in Canada)
613-944-4000 (in the National Capital Region and outside Canada)

If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time by calling 613-944-9136 (in Canada only).

Facsimile: 613-996-9709

Email: Enquiry Service - On line form

Write to:
Enquiries Service (BCI)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Ottawa, ON
K1A 0G2

If you wish to receive documents by mail, do not forget to include your full postal address.