Interested in a Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada employee? Search the Government of Canada Employee Directory.
Services and programs contact information
If you have questions about a specific service, please use the following links to direct you to the right contacts. If you cannot find the service or program you are looking for, our Enquiries Service can assist you.
Note: Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada does not deal with immigration issues. Please go to Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
Authentication of documents
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (for Canadian businesses)
- General enquiries about international trade
- Invest in Canada (for foreign businesses)
- General inquiries about Canada’s international development assistance
- Funding for international development projects
- Contact or locate a Canadian embassy, consulate or high commission
- Emergency assistance abroad
- Information on travelling abroad
- Publications (Bon Voyage, But...)
Education and youth
Call centre contact information
1-800-267-8376 (toll-free in Canada)
613-944-4000 (in the National Capital Region and outside Canada)
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time by calling 613-944-9136 (in Canada only).
Enquiries Service (BCI)
Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
125 Sussex Drive
If you wish to receive documents by mail, do not forget to include your full postal address.
- Date Modified: