Acts and Regulations
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada has the responsibility of managing Canada’s diplomatic and consular relations and encouraging the country’s international trade. In doing so, it administers a number of Acts (laws) and Regulations (rules used to carry out the Acts).
What are we doing?
As a department, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada is responsible for the following:
- List of Acts
- List of Regulations
- Forward Regulatory
- Service Standards for High-Volume Regulatory Authorizations
All of the government's Acts and Regulations can be found on the Justice Canada website.
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date Modified: