Service standards publicly state the level of performance that citizens can reasonably expect to encounter from Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada under normal circumstances.
Timeliness service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations clarify expectations and increase predictability in the federal regulatory system. They benefit the many Canadians, particularly businesses, who must seek permission from the federal government to either conduct a regulated activity or be exempt from it.
The following is a list of our service standards for high-volume regulatory authorizations:
- Application for Export and Import Permits Automatically Processed within EICS and EXCOL
- Applications for Exports of Military and Strategic Goods and Technology
- Applications for Imports of Military and Strategic Goods and Technology
- Applications for International Import Certificates
- Application for Log Export Permits
- Applications for Softwood Lumber Permits
- Application for Export and Import Permits for Non-Strategic Goods (Agriculture, Clothing & Textiles)
For more information
- Government-Wide Forward Regulatory Plans
- The Cabinet Directive on Regulatory Management
- The Red Tape Reduction Action Plan
- The Canada–United States Regulatory Cooperation Council
- Date Modified: