Contact Us: Studying in Canada

There is useful information about study options on the official Study in Canada web portal, where there is a search function to look for post–secondary study programs in Canada, as well as to get an estimate of the costs for study and for living, information about study permits and visas, and links related to scholarships.

There are a variety of programs and funding available to non–Canadians who want to study in Canada. The first place to look for information is the Web site of the Canadian embassy nearest you. Or, visit the CanadaInternational Web site for a listing of:

  • available scholarships
  • information on Canadian colleges and universities
  • visa and immigration requirements
  • and more!

Some countries and international organizations offer opportunities for Canadian scholars to further their studies or conduct research abroad. For a list, visit our International Education Web site or contact the embassy of the country in which you wish to study.

PLEASE NOTE: this button will let you send a message to the International Education division at Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada. We regret that we cannot respond to questions regarding visas, study permits, work permits or immigration. If you need information about these subjects, you should contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada. If you are in Canada, please call the Citizenship and Immigration hotline at 1-888-242-2100.