Canada’s Humanitarian Response
The Government of Canada acts quickly and appropriately when it receives calls for assistance from countries facing disasters, crises, or conflicts.
Canada's response is the result of close cooperation among DFATD humanitarian aid officers, representatives of other departments, and other international partners, such as the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, the International Committee of the Red Cross, and the World Food Programme.
Canada's most recent humanitarian responses
- Humanitarian crisis in the Philippines
- Humanitarian crisis in Mali
- Syrian crisis
- 2012 Food and Nutrition Crisis in the Sahel
- Guidelines for Emergency Humanitarian Assistance Project Proposals and Reports
- Emergency Disaster Assistance Fund
- How Canadians Can Help
- Date Modified: