State of Trade
The State of Trade document is the Department's report card on the performance of our economy. This comprehensive document reviews and analyzes the key developments in Canada’s international trade and investment performance against the background of economic trends at home and abroad.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canada's State of Trade: Trade and Investment Update 2012
- Canada's State of Trade: Trade and Investment Update 2011
- Canada's State of Trade: Trade and Investment Update 2010
- State of Trade and Investment Update 2009
- Archived - Canada's State of Trade and Investment Update 2008 (PDF version, 2.24 MB) *
- Archived - Seventh Annual Report on Canada’s State of Trade (PDF version, 3.04 MB) *
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: