Trade Investment and Economic Statistics
Get the most up-to-date commercial information right here. National and provincial economic, investment and trade data are at your fingertips — formatted to fit your mobile device.
Trade and Economic Indicators
Data on key indicators of the Canadian Economy.
- Annual Merchandise Trade
- Annual International Trade in Services by Country
- Annual Economic Indicators
- Quarterly Economic Indicators
- Annual Trade and Economic Indicators
- Excel version (87 KB)
Balance of Payments (BoP)
Transactions between Canada and its main trading partners, including imports and exports of goods and services, direct investment inflows and outflows, and the current account balance.
Canada with the World
Canada with the United States
Canada with Japan
Canada with the United Kingdom
Canada with other European Union countries
Canada with Other OECD Countries
Canada with Other Countries
The tables offered here provide annual data on Service exports and imports between Canada with its principal partners by compiling data from Statistics Canada’s CANSIM 376-0111 on a quarterly basis. In so doing, we can now report on the latest complete-year totals in early March rather than in October when the annual data are made available by Statistics Canada for a wider selection of Canada’s partners. This new product complements data on Services also found on web pages maintained by the Office of the Chief Economist.
Canada's Trade in Services by Country/Region and Category
- Balance of International Payments – Canada with the World
- Balance of International Payments – Canada with the United States
- Balance of International Payments – Canada with the EU
- Balance of International Payments – Canada with Other Countries than the US and the EU
Foreign Affiliate Trade Statistics (FATS)
- Sales and Employment by Region
- Sales and Employment by North American Industry Classification System NAICS
Annual statistics on merchandise imports and exports, by country and commodity, recorded on a customs basis.
Foreign Direct Investment Statistics
Data on stocks of Canadian direct investment abroad and foreign direct investment to Canada by country and sectors for selected countries
- Foreign Direct Investment by North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
- Outward and Inward Stocks by Country
- Date Modified: