Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

International Experience Canada

Contact Us

Planet earth with a headset and microphone

Want to get started on your international experience with travel and work abroad? How can we help?

Looking for more information on travel and work abroad options for Canadian citizens through International Experience Canada?

Contact us directly by: 

  • Tel.: 1-877-461-2346 (toll free in Canada)
  • Communicate with us directly through this online form.

Check our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions from interested participants just like you! Please review the website carefully before sending us your questions.  Due to the large volume of enquiries we receive each day, we only reply if the answer is not already on the website

Not from Canada? Please contact the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for details on bilateral arrangements or agreements for living and working in Canada for up to one year.



Date Modified: