Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

International Experience Canada

Contact Us

Want to get started on your work holiday in Canada? How can we help?

Looking for more information on travel and work in Canada through International Experience Canada?

Connect with us directly by:

  • Contacting the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate for details on bilateral reciprocal arrangements or agreements for living and working in Canada for up to one year.
  • Checking our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions from interested participants just like you.
  • Communicate with us directly through this online form.


Date Modified: