Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

International Experience Canada

Select A Destination Country - Poland

Travel and Work in Poland

The Republic of Poland and Canada have signed a bilateral agreement that permits Canadians ages 18-35 to travel and work in Poland for up to 12 months. 




Please consult the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland to find out how to submit an application to participate.

Please note: application times, fees and approvals vary from country to country. Foreign embassies may use different names for each category. It is recommended that you plan your trip well in advance of your anticipated departure date.

Want to Travel and Work in Republic of Poland?

Here is some general information on specific country requirements and other links of interest. Please consult the website of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland for the most accurate, up-to-date information relevant to your travel and work abroad plans. You might want to bookmark this link for future reference on your Mobile, iPhone, BlackBerry or Tablet device while travelling.

General Information

  • Fee to participate: C$81*.
  • The amount of money that must be held in the participant’s bank account prior to departure: C$31 per day over 90 days*.
  • Current travel advisories for Republic of Poland:
  • About the culture in Republic of Poland:

*Amounts are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on exchange rate fluctuations. Please consult the Embassy of Poland to know the exact procedures to follow for that destination.

Embassy contact information for  the Republic of Poland


Date Modified: