Consular and Passport Services
The Permanent Mission of Canada in Geneva provides consular services to Canadians travelling or resident in Geneva city or the Canton of Geneva.
Permanent Mission of Canada
5, avenue de l' Ariana
Tel. 022/ 919 92 00 (Country code: 41)
Fax. 022/919 92 33
Office Hours: Monday to Friday - from 09:00 - 11:30 (Closed on statutory holidays).
Note that all information requests regarding visas, working holiday visas, and immigration matters should be directed to the Embassy of Canada in Paris, France. The Permanent Mission of Canada in Geneva does not deal with any visa or immigration questions.
The Embassy of Canada in France
35, avenue Montaigne
Tel: (011-33-1) 44.43..29.16
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 to 11:00 except all statutory holidays
The Consular Section of the Embassy of Canada in Berne, Switzerland offers assistance, protection and passport services to Canadians in Switzerland (except in the canton of Geneva) and Liechtenstein. The Canadian Embassy in Berne does not deal with any visa or immigration questions. All information on visas should be directed to the Embassy of Canada in Paris, France.
The Embassy of Canada in Switzerland
Kirchenfeldstasse 88, 3005 Bern
Phone (031)357 32 00 (24 Hours a day/ 7 days a week)
Office Hours: Mon-Thurs: 08:00 to 12:00, 13:00 to 17:00, Fri: 08:00 to 13:30, by appointment only, except all statutory holidays
Useful Canadian Links:
- Canadian passports and application forms
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Canadians abroad
- Customs, revenue, and tax related questions
- Governmental departments and agencies, taxes, ID cards, health, jobs, Canadian business, etc
- Police certificates, and other police related info
- The updated Canada International Web site includes a wealth of tools and resources to help you help yourselves, helping you to focus on other priorities
Birth certificate application procedures for the provinces and territories:
- Date Modified: