Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- 1 - Baird presents the third 2014 John Diefenbaker defender of human rights and freedom award to William Hague, the U.K.'s special representative on preventing sexual violence in conflict
- 2 - Our sanctions website just got a facelift. Get the info you need to understand Canada’s sanctions on foreign states
- 3 - Learn all about the government of Canada trade tools to launch your small business into global markets
- 4 - 25th International Development Week
- 5 - Ebola virus disease: information for travellers
- 6 - Calls for Proposals now available
Canada stands in solidarity with the people of Ukraine in their fight for a free and democratic Ukraine.
CETA will create jobs and economic opportunities for hard-working Canadians in every region of the country.
Search more than 3,100 profiles of international development projects funded by the Government of Canada.
I want to...
Authenticate a document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and expand my business abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Participate in a trade mission
Learn about doing business abroad, and gain exposure to the social and business cultures.
Invest or expand my business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a job in international development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get involved in development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
I am looking for...
A Canadian embassy / consulate abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on export and import controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A trade agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for international development projects
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an international development project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
- Baird Meets with UN Secretary-General
- Minister Fast Applauds Export Win for Lobster Industry
- Minister Paradis Meets with the Under-Secretary-General and Emergency Relief Coordinator of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Minister Yelich Moderates Youth Dialogue on Ending Child Marriage
- Minister Fast Tours Ontario Energy Manufacturing Company
- Canada supports relief efforts in Jammu and Kashmir
- Date Modified: