Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- 1 - Learn all about the Government of Canada Trade Tools to launch your Small Business into Global Markets
- 2 - Baird presents the 2014 John Diefenbaker Defender of Human Rights and Freedom Award to Girls Not Brides
- 3 - Minister Paradis meets with the private sector about improving global health at a Global Health and Diplomacy Roundtable
- 4 - Partnerships for Strengthening Maternal, Newborn and Child Health: Call for Proposals
- 5 - Canada's Response to the Situation in Iraq
- 6 - Ebola virus disease: information for travellers
- 7 - Connect with us for the latest information on Canada’s engagement around the world
- 8 - Typhoon Haiyan Calls for Proposals
Canada stands in solidarity with the people of Ukraine in their fight for a free and democratic Ukraine.
CETA will create jobs and economic opportunities for hard-working Canadians in every region of the country.
Search more than 3,100 profiles of international development projects funded by the Government of Canada.
I Want To...
Authenticate a Document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and Expand My Business Abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Participate in a trade mission
Learn about doing business abroad, and gain exposure to the social and business cultures.
Invest or Expand my Business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a Job in International Development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get Involved in Development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
I Am Looking For...
A Canadian Embassy / Consulate Abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on Sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on Export and Import Controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A Trade Agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for International Development Projects
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an International Development Project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
- More News Releases...
- Baird and U.S. Secretary of State Pay Tribute to Fallen Soldiers at National War Memorial
- Baird Discusses International Security with Hungarian Counterpart
- Minister Yelich Encourages Investment in Saskatchewan
- Minister Fast Promotes Deeper Trade Between Canada and Punjab State
- Minister Fast Highlights Success of Canada-India Educational Partnerships
- Canada Supports Relief Efforts in Jammu and Kashmir
- Date Modified: