Global Affairs Canada
- 1 - We’re seeking applications from diverse and talented Canadians to become the next International Joint Commission Commissioners. Apply now!
- 2 - Canada imposes further sanctions in response to ongoing crisis in Myanmar
- 3 - Minister Freeland receives Diplomat of the Year Award
- 4 - Canada’s State of Trade - 2018: Trade and Investment Update
- 5 - Climate finance: International business opportunities
- 6 - Learn about how Canada’s Peace and Stabilization Operations Program (PSOPs) supports conflict prevention, dialogue, mediation, stabilization, peacebuilding and post-conflict recovery on our newly launched website
- 7 - Partnership to fund gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls in developing countries - Sign up for updates
- 8 - Canada and the Venezuela crisis
Canada has been a consistently strong voice for the protection of human rights and the advancement of democratic values.
Learn about CETA’s benefits for Canadian businesses and how the Trade Commissioner Service can help you.
Search more than 3,700 profiles of international development projects funded by the Government of Canada.
I want to...
Authenticate a document
How to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad.
Study in Canada
The road to academic success that will last a lifetime.
Export and expand my business abroad
Get information on international markets, trade events and expert assistance.
Participate in a trade mission
Learn about doing business abroad, and gain exposure to the social and business cultures.
Invest or expand my business in Canada
See what makes Canada a great investment destination.
Find a job in international development
Your gateway to international development work opportunities and learning experiences.
Get involved in development
Key links and resources to help you get involved.
Register a trade barrier
Is a trade barrier holding back your export business? Our Trade Commissioner Service will assist you.
I am looking for...
A Canadian embassy / consulate abroad
Canada has more than 260 offices in about 150 countries around the world.
Information on sanctions
Information about the imposition of economic sanctions against foreign States and non-State actors.
Information on export and import controls
Learn about controlled products and how to obtain the necessary permits.
A trade agreement
Access Canada's trade agreements.
Funding for international initiatives
Possible sources of funding for international development projects.
Information about an international development project
Profiles of projects supported by Canada including descriptions and results.
Look at some of the consultations in progress and get involved.
- Date Modified: