Many of the world’s most successful companies have discovered Canada’s best kept investment secret: New Brunswick. Everything is here to make an expansion easy and profitable – so your success comes naturally.
New Brunswick is strategically located on Canada’s East Coast providing easy access to worldwide markets by land, rail, sea, and world class telecom. Add to that the lowest business costs found in Canada and US along with a loyal, bilingual and award winning workforce and expansion to New Brunswick is your natural choice.
New Brunswick is already the natural choice for many companies like Xerox, Salesforce, IBM, Pattison Group, J.D. Irving Ltd., McCain Foods, TD Insurance, Oxford Frozen Foods, Cormer Defense, and many more.
- The lowest business cost location in Canada and the U.S. as per KPMG Competitive Alternatives 2014.
- World-class communications infrastructure connecting New Brunswick to the world.
- Competitive tax structure with the lowest rate available in Atlantic Canada at 12%.
- Higher education resources through universities and colleges willing to customize to your needs.
- Multimodal transportation infrastructure connecting you to the world via rail, sea, land and air.
- Tailor made incentives designed to get you started and help you grow in New Brunswick.
- Affordable land and real estate with costs as much as 29% lower than those found in other G7 countries.
- Economic growth strategies with a focus on developing New Brunswick’s key sectors.
- Unsurpassed quality of life.
- Educated, with one of the best high school graduation rates in Canada at over 85%
- Over 60% of workers have some level of post-high school education or training
- One-third of the workforce is bilingual in English and French
- Advanced manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Defence – land based systems
- Defence – training and simulation
- Back office operations