Canada-Finland: Business Opportunities within a CETA Context Seminar
September 15, 2014
The Canada-Finland: Business Opportunities within a CETA Context Seminar, held in Helsinki, Finland, will outline the Canada-EU Trade Agreement (CETA) benefits and implications for Finnish businesses, as well as details on the CETA ratification process from a Canadian perspective.
- Mr. Sauli Niinistö, President of the Republic of Finland
- Mr. Steve Verheul, Chief Trade Negotiator, Canada-European Union, Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development
- Mr. Markku Keinänen, Director General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Finland
- Ms. Andrée Cooligan, Ambassador of Canada to Finland
- Mr. Charles Murto, Ambassador of Finland to Canada
- Finnish companies who will share their insights and experiences of investing in Canada
The Embassy of Canada to Finland in Helsinki is pleased to host this Seminar in partnership with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland.
For more information: