Asian Financial Forum - Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR,
People's Republic of China
January 13-14, 2014
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) brought together some of the most influential members of the global financial and business community. With the AFF 2014 theme - Asia: Powering World Growth, Canada engaged industry leaders at the AFF to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic markets of Asia.
The Consulate General of Canada held a panel discussion called: “The Future of Natural Resource Finance and Investment” at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, to reflect on trends and review business opportunities available for both corporations and financial institutions seeking to invest in natural resources including agriculture and agri-food, energy and mining.
- Robert Kwauk, Chief Representative, Beijing, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP (Panel Chair)
- Simon Kennedy, Deputy Minister of International Trade, Government of Canada
- Kevin Lynch, Vice Chairman, Bank of Montreal
- Alister Cowan, Chief Finance Officer, Husky Energy
- Kevan Cowan, President of TMX Markets and Group Head of Equities, TMX Group
- Rod Reynolds, President of Asia Pacific and Middle East, Scotiabank
For more information:
- Date Modified: