Asian Financial Forum - Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR,
People's Republic of China
January 13-14, 2014
The Asian Financial Forum (AFF) brings together some of the most influential members of the global financial and business community. With the AFF 2014 theme on Asia: Powering World Growth, Canada engages industry at the AFF to discuss developments and trends in the dynamic markets of Asia.
Please join us for the panel “The Future of Natural Resource Finance and Investment”, organized by the Consulate General of Canada, from 09:45 - 10:45 on January 14th, 2014 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Room B Hall 5E.
Reflecting on trends to date, this panel will review business opportunities available for both corporations and financial institutions seeking to invest in natural resources including agriculture and agri-food, energy and mining.
Panel Chair: Robert Kwauk, Chief Representative, Beijing, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Simon Kennedy, Deputy Minister of International Trade, Government of Canada
- Kevin Lynch, Vice Chairman, Bank of Montreal
- Alister Cowan, Chief Finance Officer, Husky Energy
- Kevan Cowan, President of TMX Markets and Group Head of Equities, TMX Group
- Rod Reynolds, President of Asia Pacific and Middle East, Scotiabank
For more information:
- Date Modified: