Doing Business in Canada
Hyderabad - Telangana, India
The Canadian Trade Office in Hyderabad, India in partnership with FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry), organized an informative session on Doing Business in Canada. The invitation-only event stressed on opportunities that can be seized through collaboration between Canada and India in different sectors including life sciences, information and communications technologies, renewable energy and aerospace, through partnerships, investments, and research.
The following topics were covered during the session:
- The Canadian capabilities and strengths in the sectors mentioned above;
- What Canada has to offer for potential investors; and
- Assistance to potential investors by Canada’s Trade Office in Hyderabad and the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore.
The session included a networking Hi-Tea and one-on-one meetings with speakers who were on hand to further discuss Canada-Telangana opportunities in the sectors of interest across Canada.
- Keynote address by Stanley Gomes, Consul and Senior Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore
- Vikram Jain, Trade Commissioner, Canadian Trade Office in Hyderabad